~ Tasting notes
Purplish colours with intense cherry.
In nose, ripped berries assembled with roasted and minerals.
In mouth is sensitive and pleasant, flooding our senses with pretty touchy sensations very expressive.
Meaty and very tasty.
- 100% Tinta de toro
- Vineyard ageing: pre filoxerics
- Manual harvest
- Selection on line. Manual
- Elaboration. Manual Crushing
- 500L fermentation barrels. 24 ° C
- Malolactic. In 225L barrels. 2 months
- French oak
- Time in barrel. 18 months
- Time in bottle. 18 months
- Type of bottle. Elegant Burgundy. Dark
- Cork. Natural D.49. Superior quality
- Manual bottling